Interested in pursuing an exciting career in the Electric or Water Industry?
The Lakefront Scholarship in the amount of $1,000.00 annually is available to one graduating student from each of the Cobourg Secondary Schools.
To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a high achieving, highly motivated graduating student from CCI or St. Mary Secondary Schools.
- Must be accepted into a two/three-year post secondary diploma level education in one of the following disciplines at a post secondary institution:
- Power Engineering Technician
- Electrical Technician/Technology
- Electrical Techniques- Instrumentation and Controls
- Water Quality Technician
- Renewable Energy Technician
- Energy Audit Technician
- Environmental Technology
Only complete applications will be forwarded to the Lakefront Scholarship Committee for consideration. Each application must include the following items:
- Completed Lakefront Scholarship Application form.
- Copy of current high school transcript and most recent grade report.
- Resume and/or other documents highlighting academic, employment, volunteer, and personal achievements.
The recipient will be selected by The Lakefront Scholarship Committee, based on the information provided in their application. Scholarship Applications are due to the Guidance Department by June 1.
Please submit any scholarship related documents to:
Lakefront Utility Services Inc.
ATTN: Lakefront Scholarship Committee
207 Division St. PO Box 577
Cobourg, ON K9A 4L3
For scholarship inquiries, please contact:
Human Resources Generalist / Executive Assistant
905-372-2193 ext. 5400