Lakefront Utility Services Inc. will make every reasonable effort to ensure that its policies, practices and procedures are consistent with the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity by:
- ensuring that all customers receive the same value and quality;
- allowing customers with disabilities to do things in their own ways, at their own pace when accessing goods and services as long as this does not present a safety risk;
- using alternative methods when possible to ensure that customers with disabilities have access to the same services, in the same place and in a similar manner;
- taking into account individual needs when providing goods and services;
- communicating in a manner that takes into account the customer’s disability.
If you have any alternative needs in regards to accessing Lakefront’s Services, please contact our office.
Lakefront Utility Services Inc.
207 Division St
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 905-372-2193
By Fax: 905-372-2581